Hyatt Regency Lexington, 401 West High Street, Lexington, Kentucky, 40507
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Justin L. Root, (Of Counsel, Columbus) who will be speaking at the upcoming 4th Annual Cyber Security Conference organized by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce on Feb. 27, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Lexington, 401 West High Street, in Lexington, KY.
Justin's presentation, entitled “Cyber Threats: How Your Everyday Activities Place Your Data at Risk” will focus on a firsthand experiential tour through common threat vectors that can expose your company to cybercrime or civil liability. Justin will also will explore the anatomy of cybercrime, review technical and non-technical threats to the security of your data and learn a few tips for minimizing the inherent risks along the way.
To learn more about the 4th Annual Cyber Security Conference and to register, please click here.
A recent survey by the National Association of Corporate Directors indicates that company boards are worried about cyberattacks on their networks and connected devices. Is your company prepared to withstand a cyberattack? What are current “best practices” for companies and individuals? Come hear from professionals working in the cyber security and data privacy field to learn about current threats, how to best protect company operations and information and how to be in compliance with certain laws in this realm.
Who Should Attend?
This program should appeal to anyone who has a role regarding personal or confidential information – whether the information is that of a customer, employee, patient, student, job applicant or it is a trade secret or other proprietary information. Board members, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, HR, PR departments, in-house and general counsels, and insurance and risk managers all are part of the team.
- April 5, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Bloomberg Article on Health Data Privacy Laws
- January 2019 Industry Alerts With Everyone Being the Victim of a Data Breach, the Illinois Supreme Court’s Decision Not Requiring Actual Harm to Pursue a Claim for Improper Collection of Biometric Data May Give a Hint of the Future
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- October 2018 Industry Alerts An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure: Ohio’s Data Protection Act Becomes Effective November 1, 2018
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"
- April 11, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Quoted in the Healthcare Risk Management Article, “Lawsuit Claims EHR Dangerous to Patients, Could Affect Hospitals”