Hyatt Regency Lexington, 401 West High Street, Lexington, Kentucky, 40507
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Justin L. Root, (Of Counsel, Columbus) who will be speaking at the upcoming 4th Annual Cyber Security Conference organized by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce on Feb. 27, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Lexington, 401 West High Street, in Lexington, KY.
Justin's presentation, entitled “Cyber Threats: How Your Everyday Activities Place Your Data at Risk” will focus on a firsthand experiential tour through common threat vectors that can expose your company to cybercrime or civil liability. Justin will also will explore the anatomy of cybercrime, review technical and non-technical threats to the security of your data and learn a few tips for minimizing the inherent risks along the way.
To learn more about the 4th Annual Cyber Security Conference and to register, please click here.
A recent survey by the National Association of Corporate Directors indicates that company boards are worried about cyberattacks on their networks and connected devices. Is your company prepared to withstand a cyberattack? What are current “best practices” for companies and individuals? Come hear from professionals working in the cyber security and data privacy field to learn about current threats, how to best protect company operations and information and how to be in compliance with certain laws in this realm.
Who Should Attend?
This program should appeal to anyone who has a role regarding personal or confidential information – whether the information is that of a customer, employee, patient, student, job applicant or it is a trade secret or other proprietary information. Board members, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, HR, PR departments, in-house and general counsels, and insurance and risk managers all are part of the team.
- Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- Webinars Ransomware and Regulators: Cybersecurity Risks Your Clients Need to Know Internal Webinar on Feb. 28, 2017
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses
- March 11, 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by The Journal of Cyber Policy on Cyberinsecurity
- February 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Facebook’s Argument Against the California Consumer Privacy Act with Consumer Affairs
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business