- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, Oregon
National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) Presents:
2ND ANNUAL SUMMIT ON SPORTS & GAMBLING
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, OR
The Summit on Sports & Gambling brings together key stakeholders to explore the issues in the burgeoning national debate about the further legalization of sports gambling, including critical consumer protection issues. Experts across a wide range of fields will discuss the current legislative, regulatory and political issues and prospects for Federal and/or state level legalization of sports betting and associated issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will be speaking at this event. Kate's topic is “PASPA Peculiarities: Commandeering, Selective Enforcement And the Future”. Kate will discuss the impacts of PAPSA on illegal gambling and problem gamblers, status of legal challenges, Rep. Pallone’s GAME Act and the future from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts We Are The World!* Big Changes to Canadian Trademark Law Coming in 2019 (What You Need to Know)
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Comments On NHTSA/EPA's Claim That Fuel Economy Standards Must Be Frozen to Save Lives
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry