- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, Oregon
National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) Presents:
2ND ANNUAL SUMMIT ON SPORTS & GAMBLING
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, OR
The Summit on Sports & Gambling brings together key stakeholders to explore the issues in the burgeoning national debate about the further legalization of sports gambling, including critical consumer protection issues. Experts across a wide range of fields will discuss the current legislative, regulatory and political issues and prospects for Federal and/or state level legalization of sports betting and associated issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will be speaking at this event. Kate's topic is “PASPA Peculiarities: Commandeering, Selective Enforcement And the Future”. Kate will discuss the impacts of PAPSA on illegal gambling and problem gamblers, status of legal challenges, Rep. Pallone’s GAME Act and the future from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Conferences 2018 Villanova Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium on April 13, 2018
- Conferences Casino eSports Conference at the 2019 ICE North America Conference
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars