- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, Oregon
National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) Presents:
2ND ANNUAL SUMMIT ON SPORTS & GAMBLING
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, OR
The Summit on Sports & Gambling brings together key stakeholders to explore the issues in the burgeoning national debate about the further legalization of sports gambling, including critical consumer protection issues. Experts across a wide range of fields will discuss the current legislative, regulatory and political issues and prospects for Federal and/or state level legalization of sports betting and associated issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will be speaking at this event. Kate's topic is “PASPA Peculiarities: Commandeering, Selective Enforcement And the Future”. Kate will discuss the impacts of PAPSA on illegal gambling and problem gamblers, status of legal challenges, Rep. Pallone’s GAME Act and the future from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”