- Charlip, Ari M.
The W Miami Hotel
, 485 Brickell Avenue , Miami, Florida, 33131
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
January 24 - 25, 2017
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Ari Charlip (Member, Troy) will participate on a panel discussion on "Fair Lending: Managing and Defending
Against Claims of Discriminatory, Predatory, and Abusive Lending and Assessing the Status of ‘Disparate Impact’ in Lending Litigation and Enforcement".
Fair Lending: Managing and Defending Against Claims of Discriminatory, Predatory, and Abusive Lending and Assessing the Status of ‘Disparate Impact’ in Lending Litigation and Enforcement.January 25, 2017 at 11:05am
General Deputy Assistant Secretary
O’Melveny & Myers LLP
Ari M. Charlip
Dickinson Wright PLLC
What is it about?
Assessing recent cases and actions.
How state and federal agencies are approaching fair lending issues.
Enhanced scrutiny of fair lending issues by the CFPB.
Assessing the status of ‘disparate impact’.
Impact of the Supreme Court’s decision as to whether disparate impact claims are cognizable under the FHA.
Defending against the latest claims alleging fair lending violations.
Statistical modeling of decision making/disparate impact analyses.
Negotiating successful resolutions.
Public relations concerns.
Settlement considerations and strategies.
To learn more about the conference or to register, please click here.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar