- Charlip, Ari M.
The W Miami Hotel
, 485 Brickell Avenue , Miami, Florida, 33131
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
January 24 - 25, 2017
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Ari Charlip (Member, Troy) will participate on a panel discussion on "Fair Lending: Managing and Defending
Against Claims of Discriminatory, Predatory, and Abusive Lending and Assessing the Status of ‘Disparate Impact’ in Lending Litigation and Enforcement".
Fair Lending: Managing and Defending Against Claims of Discriminatory, Predatory, and Abusive Lending and Assessing the Status of ‘Disparate Impact’ in Lending Litigation and Enforcement.January 25, 2017 at 11:05am
General Deputy Assistant Secretary
O’Melveny & Myers LLP
Ari M. Charlip
Dickinson Wright PLLC
What is it about?
Assessing recent cases and actions.
How state and federal agencies are approaching fair lending issues.
Enhanced scrutiny of fair lending issues by the CFPB.
Assessing the status of ‘disparate impact’.
Impact of the Supreme Court’s decision as to whether disparate impact claims are cognizable under the FHA.
Defending against the latest claims alleging fair lending violations.
Statistical modeling of decision making/disparate impact analyses.
Negotiating successful resolutions.
Public relations concerns.
Settlement considerations and strategies.
To learn more about the conference or to register, please click here.
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs