- Charlip, Ari M.
The W Miami Hotel
, 485 Brickell Avenue , Miami, Florida, 33131
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
January 24 - 25, 2017
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Ari Charlip (Member, Troy) will participate on a panel discussion on "Fair Lending: Managing and Defending
Against Claims of Discriminatory, Predatory, and Abusive Lending and Assessing the Status of ‘Disparate Impact’ in Lending Litigation and Enforcement".
Fair Lending: Managing and Defending Against Claims of Discriminatory, Predatory, and Abusive Lending and Assessing the Status of ‘Disparate Impact’ in Lending Litigation and Enforcement.January 25, 2017 at 11:05am
General Deputy Assistant Secretary
O’Melveny & Myers LLP
Ari M. Charlip
Dickinson Wright PLLC
What is it about?
Assessing recent cases and actions.
How state and federal agencies are approaching fair lending issues.
Enhanced scrutiny of fair lending issues by the CFPB.
Assessing the status of ‘disparate impact’.
Impact of the Supreme Court’s decision as to whether disparate impact claims are cognizable under the FHA.
Defending against the latest claims alleging fair lending violations.
Statistical modeling of decision making/disparate impact analyses.
Negotiating successful resolutions.
Public relations concerns.
Settlement considerations and strategies.
To learn more about the conference or to register, please click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide