- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 299 N Spring Mill Rd, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 19085
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) at this important symposium. Kate will be a featured panelist regarding the topic "Christie v. NCAA: The Future of Sports Gambling". Kate is slated tp present on Friday, April 13 from 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. The panel will discuss the pending Supreme Court decision regarding the constitutionality of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA), and its implications for 10th Amendment jurisprudence and sports gambling in the United States.
Please click here to register today!
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
299 N Spring Mill Rd.
Villanova, PA 19085
The 2018 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium will examine the intersection of sports and popular social movements that have dominated the national news and media. What does this mean for sports in 2018, and can we find a common ground?
The event takes place on Friday, April 13 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Arthur Goldberg Commons at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. The program is approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education board for 3.5 substantive credits.
- Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 3
- Conferences Casino eSports Conference at the 2019 ICE North America Conference
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- December 21, 2020 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Discusses Future of Wire Act Case with Gambling Compliance
- December 17, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 15: Gaming in the Biden Administration - What to Expect Next
- December 01, 2020 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Featured in Gaming America Magazine on Pandemic Silver Linings for Las Vegas
- October 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 14: Internal Revenue Service Makes Determination Regarding Tax Liability for Daily Fantasy Sports Operators and Potential Write-Offs for Players
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada