- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 299 N Spring Mill Rd, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 19085
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) at this important symposium. Kate will be a featured panelist regarding the topic "Christie v. NCAA: The Future of Sports Gambling". Kate is slated tp present on Friday, April 13 from 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. The panel will discuss the pending Supreme Court decision regarding the constitutionality of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA), and its implications for 10th Amendment jurisprudence and sports gambling in the United States.
Please click here to register today!
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
299 N Spring Mill Rd.
Villanova, PA 19085
The 2018 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium will examine the intersection of sports and popular social movements that have dominated the national news and media. What does this mean for sports in 2018, and can we find a common ground?
The event takes place on Friday, April 13 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Arthur Goldberg Commons at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. The program is approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education board for 3.5 substantive credits.
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019
- October 31, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 9
- September 24, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 8
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org