- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 299 N Spring Mill Rd, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 19085
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) at this important symposium. Kate will be a featured panelist regarding the topic "Christie v. NCAA: The Future of Sports Gambling". Kate is slated tp present on Friday, April 13 from 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. The panel will discuss the pending Supreme Court decision regarding the constitutionality of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA), and its implications for 10th Amendment jurisprudence and sports gambling in the United States.
Please click here to register today!
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
299 N Spring Mill Rd.
Villanova, PA 19085
The 2018 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium will examine the intersection of sports and popular social movements that have dominated the national news and media. What does this mean for sports in 2018, and can we find a common ground?
The event takes place on Friday, April 13 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Arthur Goldberg Commons at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. The program is approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education board for 3.5 substantive credits.
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 13 - 15, 2019 Conferences Casino eSports Conference at the 2019 ICE North America Conference
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 2019 Media Mentions Greg Gemignani Quoted by Native Business Discussing Pearl River Resort
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 18, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted in SBC Americas Discussing Single Bet Sports Wagering in Canada
- March 2019 Media Mentions Greg Gemignani Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Article Discussing ESports Betting Bans