- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 299 N Spring Mill Rd, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 19085
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) at this important symposium. Kate will be a featured panelist regarding the topic "Christie v. NCAA: The Future of Sports Gambling". Kate is slated tp present on Friday, April 13 from 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. The panel will discuss the pending Supreme Court decision regarding the constitutionality of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA), and its implications for 10th Amendment jurisprudence and sports gambling in the United States.
Please click here to register today!
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
299 N Spring Mill Rd.
Villanova, PA 19085
The 2018 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium will examine the intersection of sports and popular social movements that have dominated the national news and media. What does this mean for sports in 2018, and can we find a common ground?
The event takes place on Friday, April 13 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Arthur Goldberg Commons at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. The program is approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education board for 3.5 substantive credits.
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 2019 Media Mentions Greg Gemignani Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Article Discussing ESports Betting Bans
- February 26, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Gambling Compliance Article on New Hampshire Lawsuit Against Wire Act Reversal
- February 21, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Abou the Wire Act
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 5, 2019 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Authors Article on Tourism for the Las Vegas Review-Journal
- February 5, 2019 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on Former Riviera Hotal & Casino Owner
- February 4, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Tax Notes Article on Federal Wire Act
- January 30, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in Gaming Today Article on the Federal Wire Act