- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 299 N Spring Mill Rd, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 19085
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) at this important symposium. Kate will be a featured panelist regarding the topic "Christie v. NCAA: The Future of Sports Gambling". Kate is slated tp present on Friday, April 13 from 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. The panel will discuss the pending Supreme Court decision regarding the constitutionality of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA), and its implications for 10th Amendment jurisprudence and sports gambling in the United States.
Please click here to register today!
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
299 N Spring Mill Rd.
Villanova, PA 19085
The 2018 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium will examine the intersection of sports and popular social movements that have dominated the national news and media. What does this mean for sports in 2018, and can we find a common ground?
The event takes place on Friday, April 13 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Arthur Goldberg Commons at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. The program is approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education board for 3.5 substantive credits.
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- June 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the U.K.’s Daily Mail Article Regarding the Legalization of Sports Betting in the United States
- May 31, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018
- May 14, 2018 Industry Alerts Now That PASPA Has Fallen, What Does This Mean For The States?
- May 1, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Article on US Supreme Court Sports Betting Case
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”