- Torgovitsky, Stanislav
Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, New York City, New York, 10019
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michael de Leon Hawthorne (Member, Washington, D.C.), Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Stan Torgovitsky (Member, Washington, D.C.) are featured speakers at 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum, "Address the Procedural, Substantive, and International Issues Impacting IP Portfolio and Strategy". Join in-house counsel from leading companies across a variety of industries to discuss the key patent, copyright, and trade secret issues impacting businesses IP strategy from Wednesday - Thursday, March 14-15, 2018 at Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, NYC, NY 10019.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
Senior level executives and in-house attorneys with the following responsibilities and titles:
•Chief Patent Counsel
•VP of Intellectual Property
•Chief Privacy Officer
•Chief Risk Officer
This conference will also benefit:
Dickinson Wright, PLLC is proud to be a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- December 14, 2021 In the News Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2022
- December 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Brand Protection and Fighting Fakes Online
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- October 26, 2021 In the News Sanjukta Tole Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Upcoming Changes to Process Before Trademarks Opposition Board