Michael de Leon Hawthorne (Member, Washington, D.C.), Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Stan Torgovitsky (Member, Washington, D.C.) are featured speakers at 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum, "Address the Procedural, Substantive, and International Issues Impacting IP Portfolio and Strategy". Join in-house counsel from leading companies across a variety of industries to discuss the key patent, copyright, and trade secret issues impacting businesses IP strategy from Wednesday - Thursday, March 14-15, 2018 at Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, NYC, NY 10019.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
Senior level executives and in-house attorneys with the following responsibilities and titles:
•Chief Patent Counsel
•VP of Intellectual Property
•Chief Privacy Officer
•Chief Risk Officer
This conference will also benefit:
Dickinson Wright, PLLC is proud to be a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- January 25, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Jonathan Harder Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Indian Patent Office Paves Way for Faster and Cheaper International Patent Applications
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 6, 2018 In the News Five Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright PLLC
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office