Michael de Leon Hawthorne (Member, Washington, D.C.), Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Stan Torgovitsky (Member, Washington, D.C.) are featured speakers at 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum, "Address the Procedural, Substantive, and International Issues Impacting IP Portfolio and Strategy". Join in-house counsel from leading companies across a variety of industries to discuss the key patent, copyright, and trade secret issues impacting businesses IP strategy from Wednesday - Thursday, March 14-15, 2018 at Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, NYC, NY 10019.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
Senior level executives and in-house attorneys with the following responsibilities and titles:
•Chief Patent Counsel
•VP of Intellectual Property
•Chief Privacy Officer
•Chief Risk Officer
This conference will also benefit:
Dickinson Wright, PLLC is proud to be a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- September 24, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Noe Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Sovereign Shield Does Not Extend to Inter Partes Reviews
- June 26, 2018 Industry Alerts Breaking News! Supreme Court Gives Patent Owners Big Win
- June 5, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorneys Jonathan Baker and Steven Daniels Join Dickinson Wright
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- April 2, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Expands Into Silicon Valley, Adds Six Intellectual Property Professionals