- Torgovitsky, Stanislav
Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, New York City, New York, 10019
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michael de Leon Hawthorne (Member, Washington, D.C.), Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Stan Torgovitsky (Member, Washington, D.C.) are featured speakers at 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum, "Address the Procedural, Substantive, and International Issues Impacting IP Portfolio and Strategy". Join in-house counsel from leading companies across a variety of industries to discuss the key patent, copyright, and trade secret issues impacting businesses IP strategy from Wednesday - Thursday, March 14-15, 2018 at Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, NYC, NY 10019.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
Senior level executives and in-house attorneys with the following responsibilities and titles:
•Chief Patent Counsel
•VP of Intellectual Property
•Chief Privacy Officer
•Chief Risk Officer
This conference will also benefit:
Dickinson Wright, PLLC is proud to be a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25