- Torgovitsky, Stanislav
Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, New York City, New York, 10019
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michael de Leon Hawthorne (Member, Washington, D.C.), Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Stan Torgovitsky (Member, Washington, D.C.) are featured speakers at 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum, "Address the Procedural, Substantive, and International Issues Impacting IP Portfolio and Strategy". Join in-house counsel from leading companies across a variety of industries to discuss the key patent, copyright, and trade secret issues impacting businesses IP strategy from Wednesday - Thursday, March 14-15, 2018 at Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, NYC, NY 10019.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
Senior level executives and in-house attorneys with the following responsibilities and titles:
•Chief Patent Counsel
•VP of Intellectual Property
•Chief Privacy Officer
•Chief Risk Officer
This conference will also benefit:
Dickinson Wright, PLLC is proud to be a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars