Former technical assistant to the Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service
Counsel to various corporate parties in numerous tax audit and appeal matters
Counsel to organizers in the structuring and capitalization of numerous public and private LLCs and limited partnerships, including Nantucket Funds ("funds of funds"), the Peninsula Funds ("mezzanine" finance), and Huron Funds (venture capital).
Counsel to non-profits such as Altarum Institute and AAA Michigan in non-profit matters including UBIT, restructuring, and management of for-profit business operations.
Former Vice President and Tax Counsel, Primark Corporation
Former Tax Counsel, COMSAT Corporation
Peninsula Capital Partners
J.P. Morgan Chase
Toyoda Gosei North America
Match Box Food Group
- State Bars of District of Columbia and Michigan
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section: Task Force on Limited Liability Companies, Committee on Partnerships
- Co-author, Tax Management Portfolios, Employee Fringe Benefits (5th edition), 2012
- Frequent lecturer to National Business Institute, Tax Executives Institute, Tulane Tax Institute, Michigan Institute Continuing Legal Education, and Michigan Association of CPAs
- Author of numerous articles in national publications