Sam focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, securities litigation, and labor and employment law. As an associate member of the firm’s labor and employment practice, Sam advises clients on a wide variety of employment matters including traditional labor law, discrimination claims, and wage and hour disputes. He works both to prevent litigation and to resolve lawsuits quickly and efficiently
UC BerkeleyB.A., English with distinction, 2013
University of VirginaJ.D., 2016
- Virginia Tax Review, Managing Board Editor
- 5BY2 US, Inc.
- CARite, Inc.
- Detroit Athletic Club
- Detroit Thermal Systems, LLC
- Nestlé USA, Inc.
- University of Michigan
- Michigan Urban Farm Initiative
- Hanson’s Running
- “Transgender Employees are Protected under Title VII,” Michigan Family Law Journal – LGBTQA & Family Law Joint Special Edition, Volume 47, Number 6 (June/July 2017).
- “Can I Do This?,” Dickinson Wright Sunrise Seminar (April 25, 2017).