University of MichiganB.S., Engineering, 1979
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 1982
- Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers (2006 and 2008)
- Meritor, Inc.
- Compuware Corporation
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Michigan and National Law Firms
- Magna International, Inc.
- Sabo Sistemas Automotivos Ltda and Sabo USA, Inc.
Lead counsel for Meritor in a business dispute relating to the ownership of intellectual property after the sale of a former division.
Lead/trial counsel for Sabo Sistemas Automotivos Ltda and Sabo USA, Inc in an action relating to responsibility for costs relating to warranty claims and the recall of over 275,000 vehicles.
Lead/trial counsel for Meritor, Inc. in various warranty recovery actions against suppliers.
Lead/trial counsel for Ford Motor Company in numerous catastrophic injury product liability cases.
Lead/trial Counsel for Michigan and National Law Firms in legal malpractice actions.
Lead/trial counsel for Lear Corporation and Federal-Mogul in actions by and against suppliers.
National discovery counsel for Ford Motor Company in Vehicle Restraints Litigation.
Consultation with various clients concerning product certification, automotive recalls, the requirements of the Tread Act. product warnings and owners manuals.
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Wayne Law Review, Co-author, Evidence, Annual Survey of Michigan Law, 1987
- Various Society of Automotive Engineers meetings and TOPTEC conferences, Speaker