Ms. Khazai focuses her practice on family law, including dissolution, post-dissolution, child support, and child custody matters. She has also worked on a variety of commercial and civil litigation cases involving municipalities, corporations and homeowners.
Wesleyan UniversityB.A., English
- With Honors
University of California, BerkeleyM.A.
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D.
- cum laude
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Judge Thomas Tang Memorial Law Scholarship
- American Law Institute-Continuing Legal Education Scholarship & Leadership Award
- Highest Pro Bono Distinction
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Co-Leader, Girl Scout Troop 2495, Arizona Cactus-Pine Council
- Soccer Coach, Madison Futbol Club