Extensive practice before gaming regulatory authorities throughout Canada
Advise clients in regard to compliance, governance and due diligence requirements integral to the gaming industry
Counseled clients in regard to amendments to gaming legislation enacted by government of Ontario including drafting legislative amendments
Advise provincial governments in regard to gaming provisions of the Canadian Criminal Code
Represent self-regulatory bodies in prosecutions of non-licensees
Aruze Gaming America, Inc.
Bally Gaming, Inc.
Canadian Gaming Association
Everi Holdings Inc.
IGT Global Solutions Corporation
MGM Resorts International and subsidiaries
NetEnt Product Services Ltd.
NMi Metrology & Gaming
Paddy Power plc
Public Accountants Council for the Province of Ontario
Scientific Games Corporation
- International Masters of Gaming Law, Founding Member & Past President
- Member of the American Bar Association, editor of the Canadian Gaming Lawyer and member of editorial board of Gaming Law Review and Economics
- Chair of Gaming Law Canadian Institute Seminar, 2006-2009
- Chair of Gaming Law Canadian Gaming Summit, 2008-2015
- Awarded Medal of Service by the City of Toronto
- Awarded Commemorative Medal for the 125 Anniversary of the Confederation of Canada by the Government of Canada
- Awarded Industry Leadership and Outstanding Contribution by Canadian Gaming Association for 2011
- Co-author, "Canada: a Year in Review", iGaming Business, Issue 71, November/December 2011
- Co-author of Poker, Advertising and Canada chapters in Internet Gambling Report, 8th to 12th editions, 2008-2013
- Co-author of British Columbia and Alberta chapters in International Casino Law and Regulation, 2009
- Co-author of Games of Skill and Chance in Canada-Gaming Law Review, 2005
- Author and co-author of numerous Gaming law papers and articles published in several global publications including World Online Gaming Report, Casino Lawyer, iGaming Business and Canadian Gaming Lawyer