Mr. Plati is a litigation attorney with the firm. Mr. Plati has more than 17 years of experience handling litigation concerning real estate title issues; escrow and professional liability (including attorney and accountant malpractice); property, life, liability, and title insurance coverage; insurance bad faith; personal injury defense; and appeals.
Illustrative reported cases include:
- Adjunct Instructor, Phoenix Community College Legal Studies Program (1997-2014)
- Member, Four Peaks (Fountain Hills) Rotary Club (1997-Present); Club President (2004-2005)
- Director, Mountain Park Medical Center Foundation (2012-2015)
- Author, "Religion-Based Peremptory Strikes in Criminal Trials and the Arizona Constitution: Can They Co-Exist," 1994 Ariz. State Law J., No. 3, p.883
- The Honorable Magistrate Judge Morton Sitver, U.S. District Court of Arizona (1995-96)
- The Honorable James Sult, Arizona Court of Appeals (1996-98)