Michael provides counsel to corporations, companies, partnerships and individuals in the acquisition, disposition, leasing, development, construction and financing of office, retail, industrial, mixed-use and residential projects throughout the United States.
Michael focuses much of his practice specifically on helping clients buy and sell various types of real estate and providing mortgage loans. Having practiced in Illinois prior to lateraling to Michigan, Michael’s practice includes an emphasis on property throughout the Midwest.
- Represented purchaser of $50,0000,000 apartment project and purchaser of $12,0000,000 office building.
- Assists as primary leasing counsel for nationwide office, industrial and warehouse tenant.
- Serves as lead counsel for local and regional real estate and institutional lenders.
FCA US LLC
FCA Realty LLC
FirstMerit Bank, N.A.
TCF National Bank
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC
Casa Bella Property Management, Inc.
- American Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Christ, Our Light! Catholic Church, Parish Council
- Presenter, "The Do’s and Don’ts of Real Property Ownership Transfers," State Bar of Michigan Annual Meeting, October 2015
- Presenter, “Are We in a (Landlord-Tenant) Relationship, Yet? Common Premises Possession and Term Commencement Issues”, International Council of Shopping Centers Michigan Continuing Education Program for Real Estate Professionals, February 2013 and 2014
- Presenter, “Legal Careers in an Evolving World”, University of Michigan Law School, March and November 2012
- Author, “Sustainable Development: Going Green”, Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy, April 2010
- Author, “Incentives For Midwestern Developers to Go Green”, Environmental Law 360, November 2009