National Discovery and E-Discovery Counsel for Ford Motor Company.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of discovery process, including written discovery, depositions, and motion practice.
- Obtained favorable decisions in federal and state courts across the nation on motions for sanctions involving discovery and e-discovery issues.
Represented automotive manufacturers in a variety of commercial and product liability litigation.
Represented automotive manufacturers in governmental investigations involving various agencies.
Responsible for oversight of national consumer warranty discovery team for automotive manufacturer.
- State Bar of Michigan (Business Law, Litigation)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association (Southeastern Michigan Chapter)
- American Bar Association (Torts Trial and Insurance, Litigation, Women in Products Liability Practice Section)
- Defense Research Institute (Electronic Discovery, Products Liability and Litigation Committees)
- Sedona Conference - Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) Class Action Compendium; Chapter Co-Author
- "SOMETIMES THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE: The Use of Bell Atlantic, Inc. v. Twombly" DRI, Panelist.