Extensive practice before gaming regulatory authorities throughout Canada.
Counseling clients in regard to amendments to gaming legislation enacted by government of Ontario including drafting legislative amendments.
Advising clients on Canadian law relating to online sweepstakes, contests and other promotional activities.
Advising provincial governments in regard to gaming provisions of the Canadian Criminal Code.
Representing self regulatory bodies in prosecutions of non-licensees.
Assisting in establishment of new businesses in Canada, and international business travel. Successfully guiding clients through immigration application processes, coordinating global immigration for workers, investors, entrepreneurs and their families.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc.
Bally Gaming, Inc.
Canadian Gaming Association
Everi Holdings Inc.
IGT Global Solutions Corporation
MGM Resorts International and subsidiaries
NetEnt Product Services Ltd.
NMi Metrology & Gaming
NYX Gaming Group
Paddy Power Belfair plc
Public Accountants Council for the Province of Ontario
Scientific Games Corporation
- Member of the International Masters of Gaming Law
- Co-author, "Enforceability of iGaming Debts in Ontario," (Gaming Legal News, June 17, 2013)
- Co-author, "Retreat of Legalized Gaming in Canada," (Canadian Gaming Lawyer, June 2013)
- Co-author, "Canada: a Year in Review", iGaming Business, Issue 71, November/December 2011
- Co-author, Internet Gambling Report, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th editions (Mark Balestra and Tony Cabot, editors) (St. Charles, MO: River City Group LLC) – chapters relating to Canadian gaming law (updated 2013)
- Co-author, “Proposed Amendments to the Criminal Code to Expand Sports Betting Options” (Canadian Gaming Lawyer, Vol. 1, Issue 2, November 2008)
- Co-author, “Update on iGaming in Canada” (iGaming Business, issues 50 & 51, May/June 2008 and July/August 2008)
- Co-author, “Kahnawà:ke: Canada ponders I-Gaming crackdown” (World Online Gambling Report, Vol. 7, Issue 4, Apr. 2008)
- Co-author, “Canada: Jurisdictional Issues in Online Gambling Regulation,” (World Online Gambling Report, Vol. 6, Iss. 12, Dec. 2007)
- Co-author, “British Columbia” and “Alberta” chapters in International Casino Law and Regulation – 2007
- Co-author, “Bill 152: Legislation Barring Advertising of Online Gaming” (World Online Gambling Report, Vol. 6, Issue 1, Jan. 2007)
- Co-author, “Games of Skill and Chance in Canada,” (Gaming Law Review, 2005)