Kerry Masters Ewald is a Member in Dickinson Wright’s Nashville office and concentrates her practice in representing business entities. She regularly counsels companies with respect to civil litigation, and has experience in all stages of litigation, ranging from initiation of suit through appeal. Her clients include electric cooperatives throughout the state of Tennessee, a variety of insurance companies, and numerous other business entities. Specific types of cases include electrical contact, fire loss, products liability, and personal injury and wrongful death. She also defends numerous governmental entities in various matters, including alleged civil rights violations under Section 1983, Governmental Tort Liability Act claims, zoning challenges, and employment issues.
Advics North America
Aisin Holdings of America, Inc.
FCA US LLC
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Magna International, Inc.
Lacks Enterprises, Inc.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Community Benevolence Outreach Committee, Volunteer
- Room in the Inn, Volunteer
- Tennessee Special Olympics, Volunteer
- Co-Author, “Proxy Voting at Tennessee Nonprofit Corporation Board Meetings,” Nashville Bar Journal, June 2012 (Vol. 12, Issue 5)
- A Closer Look at the Elusive Initiator of the American Dream, 6 Tenn. J. Bus. L. 199 (2004)
- Pricing a Product Above Cost Provides No Safety Net For Manufacturers Who Engage in Exclusionary Conduct in Violation of the Sherman Act, 5 Tenn. J. Bus. L. 177 (2003)
- Senior Law Clerk to the Honorable William B. Cain, Presiding Judge, M.S., Tennessee Court of Appeals