Justin practices business law with an emphasis on corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, financings, restructurings and the development and consolidation of businesses. A recognized expert in his field, he has served as General Counsel of the Ontario Securities Commission, an adjunct professor at Queen's University Faculty of Law and as a speaker for the Canadian Bar Association, Canadian Institute, Insight Education Services and other prestigious organizations. Justin is also an experienced business person and independent director on public and private boards of directors. He was a founding member of ClubLink Corporation and spearheaded its acquisition and development strategy.
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Member of The York Club
- Member of King Valley Golf Club
- Member of Cataraqui Golf Club
- Member of Kingston Yacht Club