Evaluation of patents including product clearances, due diligence, patent infringement and validity studies and opinions.
Patent application preparation and prosecution for U.S. and foreign companies, including patent reissues, reexaminations and petitions to make special.
Counseling regarding filing of foreign patent applications.
Supervision of trainees of foreign companies resident in Dickinson Wright’s Washington, D.C. offices.
Experienced in range of technologies in the electrical, mechanical and telecommunications fields including:
- aircraft electrical and control systems
- vehicle navigation systems
- 3G, 4G and LTE wireless communications
- RFID devices
- power line communications
- authentication devices and credentials (including smart cards, tokens, certificates and passwords)
- optical recording and reproducing systems for DVDs, PCs etc.
- computer and computer related systems
- batteries (Lithium ion, Nickel metal hydride, Valve Regulated (Sealed) Lead-Acid)
- electric motors
- fuel cells
Appeals to CAFC.
Recipient of 2005 Silver Award from Panasonic Corporation for global patent procurement activities in the 3G mobile communications field.
Trademark inter partes matters.
Copyright counseling and procurement.
Patent litigation in federal district courts and ITC.
Expert witness/consultant in patent litigation.
Lecturer in U.S., Korea, Japan and Taiwan.