Lead counsel for national print and internet advertiser in actions involving the enforcement of contracts and defending against contract and business tort claims.
Lead counsel for automotive warranty provider in actions involving breach of contract claims, Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act claims, and Michigan Consumer Protection Act claims.
Counsel for secured creditors in actions involving enforcement of contracts and various issues under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Assisted in the defense of a Fortune 500 company in a complex commercial real estate dispute involving contract and environmental claims.
- Veterans Bar Association (Detroit Chapter), Founding Member, Board of Directors
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Member
- Michigan Defense Trial Council, Member
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- University of Detroit Jesuit High School Alumni Group
- Co-author, "Potential Pitfalls for the Michigan Attorney: Attorney Liability for Fraudulent Transfers under Michigan's UFTA and Section 550(a)(1) of the United States Bankruptcy Code," 30-2 Mich Defense Quarterly (November 2013).
- “From ‘America’s Finest City’ to the ‘Motor City’ – The Organization of the Detroit Chapter of the VBA,” DRI Veteran’s Network Quarterly (September 2013).
- Non-Commissioned Officer, U.S. Army Military Police Corps, 2001-2006