Counsel to JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in numerous credit-based and asset-based loan transactions.
Counsel to JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. as Agent in the Chapter 11 proceedings of Aetna Industries, Inc, Zenith Industrial Corporation, The Ingersoll Milling Machine Company, Fleming Packaging Corporation, and others.
Counsel to Debtors and Creditors Committees in Chapter 11 proceedings.
JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Ann Arbor Railroad
Altarum Institute (formerly Environmental Research Institute of Michigan)
- Member of Board of Directors and General Counsel, Turnaround Management Association (1993-2005)
- General Counsel, Association of Certified Turnaround Professionals, Inc. (1996-2005)
- Member, Debtor and Creditor Section of Metropolitan Detroit Bar Association
- Former President, Board of Trustees, Friends School in Detroit
- Former Member, Board of Trustees, University Liggett School
- Former President, Board of Trustees, Franklin-Wright Settlements, Inc.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Youthville Detroit
- Digest of Commercial Laws of the World, "State Variations of Commercial Law for Michigan"
- Co-author of Strategies for Secured Creditors in Workouts and Foreclosures, American Law Institute and American Bar Association, 2004