- Lead counsel for out-of-state insurer in action involving claim for benefits under ERISA, obtaining summary judgment for insurer.
- Lead counsel for advertising publisher in actions involving enforcing contracts and defending against contract and business tort claims.
- Lead counsel for fortune five hundred company in actions involving recovery of collateral through negotiated settlements and judgments obtained in state courts.
- Lead counsel for Michigan school district in negotiation of contracts with food and transportation vendors.
- Counsel to mortgage loan servicers and banking institutions in state and federal actions asserting claims relative to mortgage foreclosure.
- Member of trial team that successfully represented purchaser of information technology company in arbitration against seller. Obtained favorable plaintiff’s verdict and defense verdict of “no cause of action” in response to seller’s counterclaim.
- Counseled corporate clients on issues relative to class actions pending in state and federal courts.
YP Midwest Publishing LLC
Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation
Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership
JP Morgan Chase, N.A.
Bank of America
Corrigan Oil Company
- Board Member, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association Barristers Board
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Detroit Catholic Central High School Alumni Association
- Co-author, “Injunction Junction: Where the Real Battle is Won,” DRI Commercial Litigation Seminar Paper (April 2011).
- Contributed to Michigan Business Torts, Ch. 3, “Covenants Not to Compete,” Edward H. Papas, Thomas G. McNeill, and Daniel D. Quick (ICLE 2009).
- The Role of Discovery in Workers' Compensation Proceedings in Michigan: An Analysis of Stokes v. Chrysler, LLC, 55 Wayne L. Rev. 1155 (2009).
- United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Michigan, Civil Division, Student Intern, Winter 2009.
- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Summer Associate 2009.