Queen’s UniversityB.A. (Hons), 2009
- Michael R.G. Harris Memorial Prize in Naval and Military History (2009)
Queen’s UniversityJ.D., 2012
- Business Associations Course Prize (2011)
Represented one of the largest independent Canadian securities dealers in its subordinated debt offering.
Represented one of the largest Canadian apparel retailers in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of the Canadian subsidiary of a publically listed international competitor.
Represented the receiver in connection with the sale of all of the assets of a distressed international sporting goods manufacturing.
Represented one of Canada’s leading alarm services providers in its acquisition of a competitor.
Represented a United States private equity fund in multiple Canadian financings.
Represented a professional services firm in connection with the sale of all of the firm’s assets.
Acted on various corporate and commercial matters for an international factoring organization, a United Kingdom investment management firm and the Canadian subsidiary of one of the world’s leading confectionary manufacturers.
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth - Toronto Chapter, Member
- Junior Lawyers Network of Lawyers Associated Worldwide, Firm Representative
- Michael N. Atlas and Christopher G. Graham, “Better Late Than Early–What is “Just, Convenient and Equitable” Among Innocent Investors in Fraudulent Investment Schemes” (July/August 2014) Financial Fraud Law Report 611-614.
- Contributor to Dickinson Wright's Intellectual Property and Franchise & Distribution Newsletters