Experienced in all phases of commercial litigation in state and federal courts, including pre-trial discovery, motion practice, alternative dispute resolution, trial practice, and appeals.
Successfully defended a major bank in a multimillion dollar securities fraud arbitration.
Counseled and represented governmental entities, including educational institutions, regarding constitutional as well as federal and state statutory claims.
Counseled and represented clients in antitrust class action.
Counseled and represented clients on issues relating to the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Member of the State Bar Representative Assembly, 6th Judicial Circuit
- Federal Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Christian G. Ohanian, Errant Equilibrium: Courts’ Inconsistency in Balancing Privacy Interests in the Disclosure of Records under FERPA, The National Law Review (Nov. 1, 2015)
- Christian G. Ohanian, Serve Process Internationally Under the Hague Convention, Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) (Apr. 11, 2014)
- Christian G. Ohanian, Blaming "Culture": "Cultural" Evidence in Homicide Prosecutions and a New Perspective on Blameworthiness, 7 Crim. L. Brief 28 (2011)
- Christian Ohanian, United States: The Danger of Highly Politicized Country Conditions in an Asylum Case, JURIST-Dateline (Feb. 8, 2011)
- Immigration and Human Rights Policy Clinic, Certified Student, August 2010-May 2011
- The Honorable Patrick J. Duggan, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Intern, May-July 2009