University of Detroit MercyB.A., Economics, 1989
- magna cum laude
Tulane University School of LawJ.D., International Law, 1993
- cum laude
- Best Lawyers in America (2005-present)
- Michigan Super Lawyers
- dBusiness Top Lawyers
- Crain's Detroit Best Lawyers
Ongoing management of the expansion of a leading European steel manufacturer into the U.S. automotive supplier market, including the parallel expansion of several, separate Renewable Energy Divisions in the U.S.
Architected the transition of the entire immigration function of the largest hospital in Southeast Michigan, from an in-house model to management by outside counsel
Successfully assisted many, small- to medium- sized information technology and engineering firms to establish a presence in the U.S. and expand several-fold during the past two decades
- Michigan Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Michigan Chapter
- State Bar of Michigan International Law Committee
- Previous Department of Labor Liaison & Chapter Treasurer, Michigan AILA Chapter
- Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan for more than 10 years.