Brian Kim practices in the areas of general corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, real estate transactions, and tax law. Prior to practicing law, Brian received his undergraduate degree in business administration and worked in the intellectual property protection group of an international specialty retailer. Brian is also fluent in Korean.
The Ohio State University, Fisher College of BusinessB.S.B.A., Information Systems and Risk Management & Insurance , 2006
The Ohio State UniversityJ.D., 2013
- Formatting Editor: I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society
- Advised closely-held companies regarding choice of entity, tax considerations, partner/investor buyouts, and other formation, corporate governance, restructuring, and dissolution matters.
- Advised individual and corporate clients in connection with sale and purchase of businesses via asset sales, stock sales, and mergers in the health care, freight, hotel, branding & marketing, and real estate industries.
- Counseled closely-held company in connection with obtaining cross-collateralized real estate refinance loans from a large insurance company.
- Counseled closely-held company in connection with investment in tech startup via convertible note.
- Bar Association Participation:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Inns of Court