- Alexander, Giselle C.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Giselle Alexander, of counsel in our Phoenix office, has been awarded the distinction of John S. Nolan Fellow by the officers and council of the ABA Section of Taxation. Six tax lawyers of achievement and promise were selected for the 2018-2019 Class of Nolan Fellows, a one-year position commencing on September 1, 2018.
“I am so honored to be selected for this prestigious fellowship,” said Ms. Alexander. “To be only the fourth Arizonan ever selected as a Nolan Fellow is quite remarkable – I’m looking forward to this exciting opportunity.”
Ms. Alexander is a tax attorney with Dickinson Wright, practicing primarily in the area of tax controversy at all levels of the process – audits, administrative appeals, and litigation adverse to federal, state, and local entities.
The elite Jack S. Nolan fellowship program was named for the late Jack Nolan, a great lawyer and distinguished leader of the tax bar. Mr. Nolan was highly respected for his role in many important Section initiatives, and was a valued mentor to young lawyers. The incoming Class of Nolan Fellows was introduced at a plenary luncheon in Washington, D.C. on May 12, 2018.
- April 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Treasury and IRS announce designation of Opportunity Zones for 18 States
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax and Civil Tax Collection Suits
- February 06, 2018 Webinars Sales and Use Tax: Minimizing Compliance and Legal Woes in 2018 on February 6, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Tax News
- December 22, 2017 Webinars Overview of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (Tax Reform Legislation) 'On Demand' Webinar on December 22, 2017
- December 2017 Industry Alerts Recent Kentucky Cases Hold That Exempt Owner Does Not Mean Property Taxes Precluded, and Leased Real Property Value May Include “Intangible Values”
- December 07, 2017 Industry Alerts Can Tenants Challenge Property Tax Assessments?
- November 2017 Industry Alerts Kentucky’s Limited Renewable Energy Incentives
- October 2017 Industry Alerts Tax Exemption and Charitable Purpose – Anything New?