Detroit Chapter ISCEBS: You Can’t Make This Stuff Up! Things We Wished Our Clients Had Asked Us Ahead of Time!
Vista Tech Center, Schoolcraft College
18600 Haggerty Road,
Livonia, MI 48152
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The Detroit Chapter ISCEBS - International Society of Employee Benefits Specialists present speakers Deb Grace (Member, Troy), Cynthia Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) regarding the accounts of situations, which if not mindful, could be issues of our own benefit programs. They will discuss 401K Plans, Welfare Benefit Plans, and Cyber Security.
They will discuss:
401(k) Plans - Who's Watching the Store?
Process and documentation as keys to avoiding fiduciary liability. Catching deferral errors and not forgetting notices.
Welfare Benefit Plans
ACA pitfalls, or if enacted, Congress' Healthcare Reform Law.
An overview of common threats: Ransomware, acts by insiders, failing to use encryption, malware.
$40 Members / $50 Nonmembers
Please RSVP by Friday, June 9th. Register today by clicking here.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"