- Special Events
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, Michigan, 48075
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI, 48075
DW is a sponsor of this event which partners with the Walter Shapero Bankruptcy Symposium to host
its annual dinner honoring Retired Bankruptcy Judge Walter Shapero.
William P. Weintraub
Goodwin Procter LLP
Hon. Robert E. Gerber (USBJ, ret.)
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLC
Asset sales under § 363 should lawfully be free and clear of successor-liability claims.
$95/each for Individual & Guest Tickets (price includes dinner and reception).
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"