- Cameron, Jr., John G.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, Texas, 78261
Wednesday - Saturday, October 25, 2017 - October 28, 2017
at: JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
23808 Resort Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78261
John Cameron (Member, Grand Rapids) will moderate the session titled, "Multi-Jurisdictional Ethics Issues for Retail Attorneys". Also attending the conference are Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), Courtney Hollins (Member, Nashville), Ray Seiler (Associate, Columbus), Josh Cepluch Of Counsel, Columbus).
The Law Conference provides retail real estate legal professionals the opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge and insight from leading authorities, network with 1,300+ industry peers, and earn general and ethics CLE credits. This high-energy conference offers over 70 sessions presented in four different formats with interaction strongly encouraged between panelists and attendees.
To register, please click here.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 19, 2018 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2018 InCharge Healthcare List
- January 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted in Canadian Press Article on Upcoming NAFTA Talks
- January 18, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Justin Root Interviewed on Cybersecurity by Spectrum Networks
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 17, 2018 Industry Alerts Interagency Cooperation: Raising the Bar for Immigration Compliance
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category