UNLV International Gaming Institute
Stan Fulton Building, 801 East Flamingo Road Stan Fulton Building, #333 Executive Board Room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Understanding Sports Betting Seminar
April 6 and April 7, 2017
at: UNLV International Gaming Institute, Stan Fulton Building,
#333 Executive Board Room, 801 East Flamingo Road,
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greg Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas) is a program instructor and also speaking at a variety of sessions at this two-day intensive program covering sports betting from the International Center for Gaming Regulation.
Day 1: Overview of Sports Wagering (Thur., April 6, 2017)
- History of Sports Wagering
- Sports Wagering in America
- Federal Sports Wagering Laws
- Types of Sports Wagers
- Sports Wagering Participants
- How Nevada Does Sports Wagering
- Account Wagering
- Visit to a Las Vegas Sports Book
Day 2: Sports Wagering in Operation (Fri., April 7, 2017)
- Risk Management and Layoff Wagering
- The Impact of Off-Shore Sports Wagering & Technology
- Sports Integrity Issues
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS)
- Compliance Issues
April 6-7, 2017 (Thurs. & Fri.)
Day 1 - 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Day 2 - 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Program Enrollment: Limited to 15 participants.
Enroll here today!
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Energy & Sustainability Legal News: Volume 1, Number 1
- January 9, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Quoted in Canadian Lawyer Article on Data Breaches
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rumored Changes To The H Visa Category