UNLV International Gaming Institute
Stan Fulton Building, 801 East Flamingo Road Stan Fulton Building, #333 Executive Board Room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Understanding Sports Betting Seminar
April 6 and April 7, 2017
at: UNLV International Gaming Institute, Stan Fulton Building,
#333 Executive Board Room, 801 East Flamingo Road,
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greg Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas) is a program instructor and also speaking at a variety of sessions at this two-day intensive program covering sports betting from the International Center for Gaming Regulation.
Day 1: Overview of Sports Wagering (Thur., April 6, 2017)
- History of Sports Wagering
- Sports Wagering in America
- Federal Sports Wagering Laws
- Types of Sports Wagers
- Sports Wagering Participants
- How Nevada Does Sports Wagering
- Account Wagering
- Visit to a Las Vegas Sports Book
Day 2: Sports Wagering in Operation (Fri., April 7, 2017)
- Risk Management and Layoff Wagering
- The Impact of Off-Shore Sports Wagering & Technology
- Sports Integrity Issues
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS)
- Compliance Issues
April 6-7, 2017 (Thurs. & Fri.)
Day 1 - 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Day 2 - 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Program Enrollment: Limited to 15 participants.
Enroll here today!
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Offers Guidance to Employers in Documenting Reasons for Hiring, Promotions
- March 12, 2018 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Steel And Aluminum Tariffs With Exemptions For Canada And Mexico