- Raatz, Les
Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
at The Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Les Raatz (Member, Phoenix) will participate in this day event on "Complexities in Estate Planning -- Intersection of Tax and Trust Law". Les will discuss the IRA distribution rules and how they are applied to trusts as IRA and qualified plan beneficiaries. There are proper ways to name trusts, and costly mistakes occur when the correct methods are not followed. Les will guide participants through the labyrinth.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona.
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Adopts the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act
- February 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018 Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- February 15, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Hammer Named a "2018 Leader in the Law" by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News
- February 2018 Industry Alerts USCIS Announces a Valentine’s Day Credit Card Payment Option
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax and Civil Tax Collection Suits