- Raatz, Les
Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
at The Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Les Raatz (Member, Phoenix) will participate in this day event on "Complexities in Estate Planning -- Intersection of Tax and Trust Law". Les will discuss the IRA distribution rules and how they are applied to trusts as IRA and qualified plan beneficiaries. There are proper ways to name trusts, and costly mistakes occur when the correct methods are not followed. Les will guide participants through the labyrinth.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission