Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Trigild Spring Conference
April 19 and April 20, 2017
James Cunningham (Member, Nashville) will participate as a panelist at this annual conference, offering informative panel presentations along with valuable networking opportunities for professionals who deal with nonperforming loans including lenders, attorneys, asset managers, investors, and nonperforming loan buyers.
The Trigild Spring Conference is a day and a half educational program focusing on the unique issues arising from non-performing commercial loans. The conference is designed to inform and enlighten attendees with highly valuable, current and thought provoking information, while offering networking events specifically designed to facilitate interaction between you and other key players in the industry.
More info here.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”