- Harvey, Kerry B. .
- Speaking Engagements
Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. 6th St., Louisville, Kentucky, 40202
4:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
5:30 p.m. Award Ceremony
at: Muhammad Ali Center
144 N. 6th St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Kerry Harvey (Member, Lexington) will be presenting an award. The award show celebrates the excellence in the business of healthcare in Kentucky since 2007. Andrew Sparks (Of Counsel, Lexington) will also be attending. DW is a proud sponsor of this event.
Since 2007 IGE Media, publisher of Medical News, has recognized excellence in the business of healthcare at the exclusive MediStar Awards, which honors seven healthcare professionals for their achievements in advocacy, innovation, education, leadership, aging care, as well as announces the physician and nurse of the year. Last year we celebrated 10 years--more than 80 winners.
Please click here for more information.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright PLLC Welcomes Attorney Laura Bassett to the Troy Office
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category
- January 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda