- Ujczo, Daniel D.
AAIG, 26200 Lahser Road, Suite 200, Southfield, Michigan, 48034
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
26200 Lahser Road, Suite 200
Southfield, MI 48034
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will join representatives of MAGNA, CAR, and the consulate General of Canada in Detroit to discuss the impact of NAFTA on the automotive industry. Jim Plemmons (Member, Detroit) is DW's sponsoring attorney at this event.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Join our Panel of Experts to Address State of U.S.-Canada Trade Relations and Impact on Automotive Industry.
If there has been one thing certain since President Donald Trump has taken office, it is that nothing is certain. A perfect example is the state of NAFTA. With the renegotiation of NAFTA, what can we expect going forward for the automotive industry and the economy overall in both the United States and Canada?
Canada and the United States enjoy the longest, deepest, most peaceful and mutually beneficial relationship of any two countries in the world. The U.S.-Canada trade relationship is the second largest in the world after China, with U.S. goods and services trade with Canada totaling an estimated $627.8 billion in 2016, according to the U.S. Office of Trade Representative.
Hear from industry, government and academic specialists on Canada-U.S. trade relations, specific to the automotive sector. This will be an insightful and timely examination on a topic that is sure to impact both countries’ automotive industry in the near- and long-term.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"
- April 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Susan O'Toole Joins Dickinson Wright's Detroit Office