- Lozier, James E.
Seller Beware: Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration Webinar
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present the first webinar in a series on "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What To Do (and not do) Before During and After". This first webinar in the series will cover Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration; covering recent enforcement trends and the status and implementation of the FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act). This webinar is essential for finance, legal, risk management and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
Please register here today!
- March 05, 2018 Speaking Engagements Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa Conference March 5, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 23, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Sara Jodka Quoted in Financial Post Article on Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
- February 21, 2018 In the News Lawyer Brenda Swick Appointed to the NAFTA Chapter 19 (Trade Remedies) Roster for Canada
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 2
- February 2018 Industry Alerts The Numbers Do Lie: How Thieves Can Steal Your Cell Phone Number And Wreak Havoc On Your Life