- Lozier, James E.
Seller Beware: Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration Webinar
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present the first webinar in a series on "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What To Do (and not do) Before During and After". This first webinar in the series will cover Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration; covering recent enforcement trends and the status and implementation of the FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act). This webinar is essential for finance, legal, risk management and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
Please register here today!
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission