- Lozier, James E.
Seller Beware: Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration Webinar
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present the first webinar in a series on "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What To Do (and not do) Before During and After". This first webinar in the series will cover Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration; covering recent enforcement trends and the status and implementation of the FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act). This webinar is essential for finance, legal, risk management and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
Please register here today!
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"
- April 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Susan O'Toole Joins Dickinson Wright's Detroit Office