- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, D.C., 20036
When: Thursday, October 26, 2017
7:00 am - 8:15 am (breakfast & registration)
8:15 am - 5:00 pm (followed by cocktail party)
Where: Mayflower Hotel
1127 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will moderate a panel, "Litigating Securities Fraud Cases Against the SEC and DOJ" at this annual conference.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 is the preeminent securities enforcement conference in the world. It is a unique, one-day conference in Washington, D.C. that brings together current and former senior SEC and DOJ officials, securities enforcement and white-collar attorneys, in-house counsel and compliance executives, and other top professionals in the field.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will feature an Afternoon Keynote by SEC Enforcement Co-Director Stephanie Avakian. In addition, the event will feature an extraordinary “Directors’ Panel” that will offer insights from SEC Enforcement Co-Director Steven Peikin, as well as former SEC Enforcement Directors Andrew Ceresney, George Canellos, Robert Khuzami, Linda Chatman Thomsen, Dick Walker and the Hon. Stanley Sporkin.
The conference will feature a stellar faculty, including many current senior SEC enforcement officials and over two dozen other luminaries in the securities enforcement field. The panelists at Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will discuss the most important issues now facing attorneys and professionals who work in this area.
Click Here to Register!
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"