- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, D.C., 20036
When: Thursday, October 26, 2017
7:00 am - 8:15 am (breakfast & registration)
8:15 am - 5:00 pm (followed by cocktail party)
Where: Mayflower Hotel
1127 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will moderate a panel, "Litigating Securities Fraud Cases Against the SEC and DOJ" at this annual conference.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 is the preeminent securities enforcement conference in the world. It is a unique, one-day conference in Washington, D.C. that brings together current and former senior SEC and DOJ officials, securities enforcement and white-collar attorneys, in-house counsel and compliance executives, and other top professionals in the field.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will feature an Afternoon Keynote by SEC Enforcement Co-Director Stephanie Avakian. In addition, the event will feature an extraordinary “Directors’ Panel” that will offer insights from SEC Enforcement Co-Director Steven Peikin, as well as former SEC Enforcement Directors Andrew Ceresney, George Canellos, Robert Khuzami, Linda Chatman Thomsen, Dick Walker and the Hon. Stanley Sporkin.
The conference will feature a stellar faculty, including many current senior SEC enforcement officials and over two dozen other luminaries in the securities enforcement field. The panelists at Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will discuss the most important issues now facing attorneys and professionals who work in this area.
Click Here to Register!
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Adopts the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act
- February 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018 Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- February 15, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Hammer Named a "2018 Leader in the Law" by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax and Civil Tax Collection Suits
- February 2018 Industry Alerts USCIS Announces a Valentine’s Day Credit Card Payment Option