- Rhoades, Robert F.
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Please join Dickinson Wright attorney Robert F. Rhoades (Member, Detroit) for a complimentary live webcast hosted by The Knowledge Group.
Register today by clicking here. *Registration is FREE courtesy of Dickinson Wright PLLC* - free registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
Sales and use taxes are now among the most vigilantly enforced tax laws in the United States. State and local governments have heightened their focus and will investigate or pursue companies that may have neglected or misinterpreted their tax compliance and reporting responsibilities.
To help manage such challenges and legal hurdles, companies are encouraged to stay current on tax law changes and the evolving requirements in all relevant jurisdictions. Reviewing the legal framework and learning from recent audits and examinations can also help protect companies against costly woes.
In this LIVE webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders brought together by The Knowledge Group will help companies understand the important aspects and latest developments in U.S. Sales and Use Taxes. They will provide an in-depth discussion of the evolving standards in jurisdictions and will offer effective strategies to anticipate and manage audits.
Key topics include:
- Sales and Use Taxes: Legal Framework
- Sales and Use Tax Enforcement in the States
- Biggest Government Uptakes of 2017
- Recent Tax Notices & New Reporting Requirements
- Effective Management & Mitigation Strategies
Registration is FREE courtesy of Dickinson Wright PLLC.
Note: If CE credit is needed, there is a minimal fee for processing. $50 for CLE, CPE, SHRM and other CE credit processing in all states except: $125 for CLE processing in the state of Virginia, $75 for CLE processing in Montana, South Carolina, and HRCI credit processing. Late penalty fees for IL, TX and WA not included.
For more details, email the CLE coordinator at email@example.com.
Please note, complimentary passes are available for the first 50 registrants. Once all of the passes are used, attendees can register for the deeply discounted rate of $25 each courtesy of Dickinson Wright.
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax and Civil Tax Collection Suits
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Tax News
- December 22, 2017 Webinars Overview of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (Tax Reform Legislation) 'On Demand' Webinar on December 22, 2017
- December 2017 Industry Alerts Recent Kentucky Cases Hold That Exempt Owner Does Not Mean Property Taxes Precluded, and Leased Real Property Value May Include “Intangible Values”
- December 07, 2017 Industry Alerts Can Tenants Challenge Property Tax Assessments?
- November 2017 Industry Alerts Kentucky’s Limited Renewable Energy Incentives
- October 2017 Industry Alerts Tax Exemption and Charitable Purpose – Anything New?
- October 2017 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax Exemption for Charitable Institutions Is Again Construed Broadly by the State Supreme Court
- September 2017 Industry Alerts Valuing the Older Hospitality Facility Can Be Complicated