- Special Events
Circle 6 Studios, 2040 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, Arizona, 86016
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Circle 6 Studios
2040 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 86016
Please join the women attorneys in our Phoenix office for a networking event featuring a clothing drive to benefit St. Joseph the Worker, a local charity that helps economically challenged individuals return to the workforce.
The event will be held at the Circle 6 Studio and features a special and unique view of custom glass.
Please contact Nathalie Daum (email@example.com) for more information or to RSVP.
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Offers Guidance to Employers in Documenting Reasons for Hiring, Promotions
- March 12, 2018 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Steel And Aluminum Tariffs With Exemptions For Canada And Mexico