- Thelen, Bruce C.
- Speaking Engagements
Wayne State University Law School , Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium, 471 West Palmer, Detroit, Michigan
Bruce Thelen (Member, Detroit) will Moderate the Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018.
Time: 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Wayne State University Law School
Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium, 471 West Palmer
Join Wayne Law’s Program for International Legal Studies and experts in international trade law for lunch and a panel discussion on NAFTA. The Trump administration has made renegotiation of NAFTA one of its foreign policy priorities. Mexico and Canada have strongly resisted many of the conditions it has proposed. The panel will explain the proposals, their likelihood of success and what might happen if the U.S. withdraws from NAFTA. Panelists include Charles Brower, Wayne Law; Maureen Irish, University of Windsor Faculty of Law; and Bruce Thelen (Member, Detroit), Dickinson Wright.
The event is free to attend and lunch is provided. For more information and to register, contact Greg Fox at email@example.com.
- January 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted in Canadian Press Article on Upcoming NAFTA Talks
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- November 2017 Industry Alerts ITC Rules on SolarWorld/Suniva Investigation
- October 2017 Industry Alerts Canada Initiates Stakeholder Consultations on a New Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement
- September 2017 Industry Alerts CETA: A New Opportunity, and Challenge, for Canadian Companies
- July 2017 Industry Alerts NAFTA: USTR Summary of Objectives Released July 17, 2017
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Canada Initiates Consultations with Industry on NAFTA Renegotiation
- May 2017 Industry Alerts Canada-U.S. Softwood Lumber Dispute: What’s Changed? B.C. Log Export Restrictions (LERS) And NAFTA Implications
- May 2017 Industry Alerts The Worst Kept Secret: Trump Announces Intention to Renegotiate NAFTA