- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 04:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To say that 2017 was an interesting year in labor and employment law is a huge understatement. In its first year, the Trump Administration made significant changes to the regulatory environment, and several high profile sexual harassment claims across Hollywood and Washington, D.C. dominated the headlines.
Now more than ever, your organization needs to be prepared for what lies ahead. This seminar, presented by Jeffrey Beemer (Member, Nashville) will cover these issues, as well as the significant cases, legislation, and workplace rules from 2017. We will also look ahead to what important developments employers may expect in 2018.
Register here today! This program has been awarded 1 hour of General HR recertification credit.
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- December 2017 Industry Alerts The Way We Were: The NLRB’s Time Machine Resets the Clock on Employer Work Rules and Joint Employer Status
- December 2017 Industry Alerts The Year End/Holiday Celebration in the Era of Reckoning
- November 2017 Industry Alerts Supreme Court Takes Up Arbitration Agreements in the Context of Section 7 of NLRA
- October 2017 Industry Alerts UPDATE ALERT: Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- August 2017 Industry Alerts Impact On Cross-Border Employers Of Proposed Changes To Ontario Employment And Labour Laws*
- May 2017 Industry Alerts Avoiding Illegal Termination of Employees in Nevada
- April 2017 Industry Alerts Computer Surveillance by Employers: Finding the Balance between Business Interests and Employee Privacy Rights
- April 2017 Industry Alerts The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Rules Title VII Of The Civil Rights Act of 1964 Prohibits Sexual Orientation Discrimination