- Gaynor, Jennifer J. .
Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and Other Adventures in Gaming Law: Legislative Update Series
on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. (Pacific).
This seminar will be delivered live online via webinar format
Jennifer Gaynor (Member, Las Vegas) will present this webinar on "Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and other Adventures in Gaming Law" for the state Bar of Nevada. Jennifer will cover the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws and how to understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
A seasoned panel of Nevada gaming attorneys will provide an overview of the key changes to Nevada’s gaming law from the 2017 legislative session, and how these changes will affect businesses operating in this highly regulated industry.
• Identify the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws.
• Understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Offers Guidance to Employers in Documenting Reasons for Hiring, Promotions
- March 12, 2018 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Steel And Aluminum Tariffs With Exemptions For Canada And Mexico