- Gaynor, Jennifer J. .
Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and Other Adventures in Gaming Law: Legislative Update Series
on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. (Pacific).
This seminar will be delivered live online via webinar format
Jennifer Gaynor (Member, Las Vegas) will present this webinar on "Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and other Adventures in Gaming Law" for the state Bar of Nevada. Jennifer will cover the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws and how to understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
A seasoned panel of Nevada gaming attorneys will provide an overview of the key changes to Nevada’s gaming law from the 2017 legislative session, and how these changes will affect businesses operating in this highly regulated industry.
• Identify the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws.
• Understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Energy & Sustainability Legal News: Volume 1, Number 1
- January 9, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Quoted in Canadian Lawyer Article on Data Breaches
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rumored Changes To The H Visa Category