- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Washington, D.C., D.C.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will partner with the Northof41.org and Woodrow Wilson Center to provide a trilateral forum for the discussion of technology issues in the post-NAFTA environment. Issued will include Autonomous Vehicles and AI.
Please contact Dan Ujczo firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Adopts the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act
- February 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018 Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- February 15, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Hammer Named a "2018 Leader in the Law" by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News
- February 2018 Industry Alerts USCIS Announces a Valentine’s Day Credit Card Payment Option
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax and Civil Tax Collection Suits