- Shield, Jr., William P.
Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center, 39000 Schoolcraft Road, Livonia, Michigan, 48150
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
from 4:20 p.m.- 5:10 p.m.
at: Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center
39000 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Join Bill Shield (Member and Practice Department Manager: Banking & Finance, Creditors' Rights and Municipal Finance, Detroit), as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
Register today by clicking here.
Sponsored by MICPA (Michigan Association of CPA's).
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Offers Guidance to Employers in Documenting Reasons for Hiring, Promotions