- Shield, Jr., William P.
Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center, 39000 Schoolcraft Road, Livonia, Michigan, 48150
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
from 4:20 p.m.- 5:10 p.m.
at: Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center
39000 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Join Bill Shield (Member and Practice Department Manager: Banking & Finance, Creditors' Rights and Municipal Finance, Detroit), as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
Register today by clicking here.
Sponsored by MICPA (Michigan Association of CPA's).
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright PLLC Welcomes Attorney Laura Bassett to the Troy Office
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category
- January 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda