Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center Michigan State University, 219 S Harrison Road, East Lansing, Michigan
from 7 a.m. to 8:20 a.m.
at: Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
Michigan State University
219 S. Harrison Road
East Lansing, MI 48824
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will present this session to the Michigan Association of CPA's on understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses.
Understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses, including non-compliance potentially resulting in top food business officials being imprisoned for such non-compliance. Explore the Trump administration’s potential impact on the recent enhanced FDA and other regulatory agencies FSMA enforcement efforts.
Thank You to the Spotlight Session Sponsor - Dickinson Wright PLLC.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018