- Mayersohn, Joel D.
The Tower Club, 100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33394
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club
100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
Joel Mayersohn (Member, Fort Lauderdale) moderates this informative and well received event.
There’s a surprise waiting at every stage of the M&A life cycle. So it’s better for high-level finance executives like you to be prepared. Join us for a thought-provoking forum designed to explore the complex array of challenges you’ll encounter during a M&A experience. Our panelists will deliver strategic and operational guidance backed by their unique experiences. Regardless of the size of your company or the stage of your maturity, you’ll be rewarded with valuable transparency and essential best practices.
Learning Objectives :
- M&A Unknowns – learn survival tactics and essential tips for M&A due diligence.
- How Controllers and senior finance executives can position themselves as strategic resources to management before, during, and after an M&A transaction.
- How organizational structure, retention, accountability, and politics can impact the growth trajectory of the merged entity.
- How to effectively navigate these unique challenges.
REGISTER TODAY by CLICKING HERE!
Registration Fee: Complimentary to CFO Leadership Council Members | Qualified Guests $60
Cancellation Policy: Send cancellations to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
Learn more about the CFO Leadership Council by clicking here.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018