Hayes Mansion, 200 Edenvale Avenue , San Jose, California, 95136
MedMen, an industry leading cannabis management services company and investment firm, and IMN, a premier finance and investment conference organizer, are pleased to announce The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³).
March 28 - 29, 2017
Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
Scot Crow (Member and Practice Department Manager: Corporate, M&A, Private Equity, Securities and Tax, Columbus), Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) and Brett Kravitz (Associate, Columbus) will be attending The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³). The program will provide an in-depth look into the emerging cannabis industry and show attendees how to evaluate investment returns in legal cannabis versus alternative investments. DW is a Bronze Sponsor for this event.
Click here for more information and details.
- February 06, 2018 Webinars Sales and Use Tax: Minimizing Compliance and Legal Woes in 2018 on February 6,2018
- February 06, 2018 Special Events 6th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event on February 6, 2018
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 22, 2018 In the News Attorney Eric Hone Elected Vice-Chairman of Henderson Chamber of Commerce IMPAC
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Supreme Court Holds That a Plaintiff is Not Permitted to Request a Change of Venue
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies That the Offer of Judgment Rule Applies to a Judgment Entered on an Arbitration Award
- January 19, 2018 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2018 InCharge Healthcare List
- January 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted in Canadian Press Article on Upcoming NAFTA Talks