- Price, Charles S.
February 24, 2017 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Charles S. Price (Member, Phoenix) will present at this exciting webinar. Learn negotiation strategies
and preparation tactics to utilize next time your case goes to mediation. Everyone knows how important it is to prepare for trial; however most 'big cases' don’t go to trial, they go to mediation, and choosing the right mediator is just as important as choosing the right trial attorney.
Live Webinar Registration
Live Webinar ID: 397646
February 24, 2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET • Tuition: $179
Call 866-352-9539 or register at www.lorman.com/ID397646.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- June 13, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Tracy Bergeron Lucha Quoted in the Law Times Article “Workplace Restorations Can Help After Investigations”
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- June 11, 2018 In the News Fourteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Mountain State Super Lawyers