- Price, Charles S.
February 24, 2017 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Charles S. Price (Member, Phoenix) will present at this exciting webinar. Learn negotiation strategies
and preparation tactics to utilize next time your case goes to mediation. Everyone knows how important it is to prepare for trial; however most 'big cases' don’t go to trial, they go to mediation, and choosing the right mediator is just as important as choosing the right trial attorney.
Live Webinar Registration
Live Webinar ID: 397646
February 24, 2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET • Tuition: $179
Call 866-352-9539 or register at www.lorman.com/ID397646.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 19, 2018 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2018 InCharge Healthcare List
- January 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted in Canadian Press Article on Upcoming NAFTA Talks
- January 18, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Justin Root Interviewed on Cybersecurity by Spectrum Networks
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 17, 2018 Industry Alerts Interagency Cooperation: Raising the Bar for Immigration Compliance
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright PLLC Welcomes Attorney Laura Bassett to the Troy Office