Dickinson Wright Attorney Peter Domas recently recorded an On Demand Webinar titled "Managing Your Managed Care Contracts: What You Need to Know".
Providers are increasingly becoming dependent on Managed Care contracts to supplement their traditional Medicare and Medicaid resident/patient base. Mr. Domas discusses the basics of managed care contracts including payment considerations, contract disputes, MCO obligations, and much more.
To listen to Mr. Domas' webinar, please register here.
- March 05, 2018 Speaking Engagements Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa Conference March 5, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 21, 2018 In the News Lawyer Brenda Swick Appointed to the NAFTA Chapter 19 (Trade Remedies) Roster for Canada
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 2
- February 2018 Industry Alerts The Numbers Do Lie: How Thieves Can Steal Your Cell Phone Number And Wreak Havoc On Your Life
- February 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Greg Gemignani Quoted in NJ Gambling Sites Article on "MLB, NBA Not Winning Fans with Demand for 1 Percent of Wagers in Sports Bets"