Beus Center for Law and Society, 111 E. Taylor St. Rooms 650 and 644, Phoenix, Arizona
Legal Issues in Design and Construction
April 7, 2017 | Beus Center for Law and Society
Room 650 and 644 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ASU Law CLE and the Alliance for Construction Excellence are teaming up to provide a day in law and construction. We are starting the day with brief welcome remarks from our two event chairs, followed by an hour of ethics on interactions between attorneys and everyone else. We are running two tracks for the event.
Track A are subject matter experts in payment issues (prompt pay, pay when paid, etc.), Liquidated damages, construction disputes and tax issues affecting design and construction.
Scott Holcomb will be leading a team from Dickinson Wright for Track B, focusing on insurance and indemnity, contracting, employment and immigration, and an overview of cases and statutes.
Join us for lunch as we try to stump our panel of experts by asking them difficult if not impossible to answer construction law questions.
Lastly, we will end the day with another hour of ethics, focusing on the rules about getting and giving work in construction.
Register here for this event.
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 2018 Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018