On Friday, May 20, 2011, Dickinson Wright along with Chilmark Research, Rural Health IT Corporation, and White Pine Systems, LLC are hosting the webinar. This webinar will cover the following:
- The context of the ACO legislation including an outline of core technology needs and recommendations for next steps
- The legal framework of the ACO, highlighting various risks and consequences of ACO participation
- Suggesting possible organizational structures and combinations
- Discussing meeting the rule objectives and implementation considerations
- Presenting a financial model of an ACO
For an in-depth look at this seminar and its presenters, please see the informational packet.
This presentation will be available as a webinar and telephonically. In order to receive the login information for this presentation, please register with Amber Dunn by Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 313.223.3085 or adunn dickinsonwright.com.