Host Hotel: Marriott Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen, 1560
IMGL 2017 Autumn Conference - Copenhagen, Denmark
at the Marriott - Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen 1560 Denmark
Phone: +45-88-33 99 00
from September 10–12, 2017
The International Masters of Gaming Law fall 2017 gaming conference will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on September 10–12 at the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel. The conference will include, but not be limited to, substantive presentations on (1) the impact of the United States Supreme Court’s upcoming hearing on New Jersey’s challenge of the sports book restrictions imposed by the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act; (2) the growing presence and regulation of land-based and Internet esports activities; (3) enforcement developments in the worldwide regulatory push to identify and stop money laundering; (4) trends in European gaming; (5) the latest developments in addressing compulsive gambling; (6) the future of fantasy sports if sports books restrictions are lifted in the United States; and (7) the practical impact of the ever-expanding merger of land-based casinos, Internet gaming, skill-based games, government lotteries, and esports. Further details regarding the conference and registration for the conference are available on the International Masters of Gaming Law website.
Please click here for more information and registration details.
International Masters of Gaming Law is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to conducting two gaming conferences each calendar year (one in North America and one elsewhere in the gaming world); providing gaming Master Classes in conjunction with unrelated gaming conferences and expos on a worldwide basis; publishing American Gaming Lawyer, Canadian Gaming Lawyer, European Gaming Lawyer, Asian Gaming Lawyer, Indian Gaming Lawyer, and La Ley Del Juego (Spanish gaming publication); supporting the UNLV Gaming Law Journal; and providing substantive gaming-related papers for publication in a variety of commercial and educational publications.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission